Apply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for full time Brewer to add to our growing team.
- Strict adherence to production and safety SOPs.
- Production of wort that falls into the required specifications.
- Yeast management and pitching correct amount of yeast for each batch.
- Monitoring fermentation temperature and activity.
- Maintaining proper and accurate brew house records.
- Maintaining brew house and milling cleanliness and organization
- Assist in cellar activities such as CIP & SIP, beer transfers, dry-hopping, etc. when needed
- Assist management in assuring all production employees are always operating within specified safety SOP’s.
- Assist in clean and sour barrel-aging program as needed
- Contribute to pilot brewing program
- At least 2 years of proven brewing experience in a production/packaging brewery including wort creation on 10+ barrel brewing system
- A degree from a professional brewing education program is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- Stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Handling of hazardous materials
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.