Brand Representative - Clown Shoes Beer
Mass. Bay Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
Mass. Bay Brewing Company, Inc. (MBBC), parent company to Clown Shoes Beer, as well as Harpoon, UFO, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a self-motivated Brand Representative to grow the Clown Shoes Beer brand in the Northern Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Southern Maine markets. The Brand Representative will work hand-in-hand with our established wholesaler and internal Outer Market sales teams by growing business in key retail accounts. The ideal candidate will already have industry experience and will be considered the face of Clown Shoes through areas such as tasting events, ride-withs and meetings with key account buyers. Additionally, this position provides the opportunity to travel the country as the face of Clown Shoes while working with our wholesaler partners outside of New England on monthly market visits.
- Growing the Clown Shoes business in Northeastern Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Southern Maine
- Maintaining daily contact with established wholesaler sales teams by helping to grow existing retail accounts and opening new retail accounts
- Growing brand presence within our existing bar, restaurant and hospitality account base
- Developing new accounts and new distribution within territory
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Monthly visits outside of territory to conduct ride-withs, brand presentations and events in top-performing brand territories
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management a plus
- 2+ years of experience in the beer, wine & spirits industry or 3+ years of outer market sales experience
- Residing in the Northeastern MA or Southern NH territory with a reliable car
- Embracing the Clown Shoes pillars: Edgy; Irreverent; Absurd; Passionate
- Ability and willingness to travel out of territory for monthly business development trips
- Possessing high levels of energy and self-motivation
- Being organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented and sociable
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to meet a variety of deadlines and prioritize workload
- Passion for craft beer and sales
- Being a self-starter with strong initiative
- Being a team player and community advocate
Opportunity to be an integral part of a professional sales team working in a fast-paced and challenging setting. This is a full-time position with great benefits including health, dental, LTD, STD, ESOP, and paid vacation & holidays. This position also offers other perks including great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet-friendly as well!), an all-expense paid culture trip, participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
HEADQUARTERS: Boston, MA
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
JOB GRADE: Kilderkin
TO APPLY - Please apply directly through our Careers page.