Karbach Brand Manager
Karbach Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The Associate Brand Manager will assist in developing overall strategic and creative direction for Core brands through the 1YP and 3YP processes. The ABM will understand encompassing portfolio structure, consumer segmentation/targeting, pricing initiatives, new brand innovation, sales programming, and creative promotions for assigned brand families. The ABM will work closely with Brewing and Operations teams for long-term innovation strategy and create/manage product launch plans with multiple markets and geographies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in the creation of core creative briefs and brand positioning
· Ensure that all marketing efforts align with brand strategy and values-based brand proposition
· Maintain day-to-day communication with creative agencies.
· Develop core brands commercial strategy by coordinating marketing programming with sales execution and through close management/communication with the regional directors.
· Lead management of commercial programming budget and works with regional counterparts to ensure programs, strategies, and tactical plans are executed consistently through all touchpoints.
· Performs ad hoc analysis to understand key drivers of the business; conducts ongoing brand business reviews through qualitative and quantitative analysis and monitors progress against brand objectives.
· Liaise with regional marketing and sales teams to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns
· Track, report, and present brand metrics and competitive trends to senior leadership on a monthly basis.
Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office related software.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Understands the selling process, retail environment, and distribution network.
· Familiar with the beer/alcohol beverage industry.
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
· Passion for marketing and consumer psychology.
4+ Years in marketing or advertising
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.