Roadhouse Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Do you love craft beer and exceeding sales goals? Then read on….
Roadhouse Brewing Company is seeking an energetic and fun loving individual to join our sales team as a Brewery Rep in the Colorado market, with travel expectation throughout the I-70 corridor.
JOB EXPECTATIONS: Represent Roadhouse in the marketplace with an in depth understanding of our company’s identity and mission. Achieve territory goals, clearly and passionately communicate beer styles, stories and pricing. Work collaboratively with our distributor partners and retail customers. This position is responsible for setting up tastings, participating in beer festivals, working with distributor reps, upholding quality all in the name of growing and developing the brand. You will be the voice and face of Roadhouse in everything you do!
- Ability to meet or exceed specific sales goals aligned with company plan
- Maintain and build on and off premise customers (to know you is to love you)
- Manage and grow our distributor partner relationships (can you say preferred supplier?)
- Exceed customer expectations, resolve problems, make shit happen!
- Represent Roadhouse at festivals, schedule tastings off premise to grow sales and build relationships and execute on premise promotions
- Sales experience in the craft brewing or beverage industry (a plus)
- Ability to multitask and operate with a high level of organization
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth industry
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights & weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Self-motivated with a passion for craft beer;
- Familiarity with the Colorado territory (a plus)
- College degree preferred
- Drivers license and working vehicle
Compensation is salary based with bonus, T&E, car allowance and includes health insurance coverage, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.