South Texas Area Sales Manager
Rahr and Sons Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
· Increase distribution and brand awareness for Rahr & Sons Brewing Products in specified market.
· Establish and communicate all sales and distribution goals within assigned Area.
· Obtain the sales and distribution goals for the assigned Markets.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with key distributor personnel.
· Implement all sales programs and promotional activities with all assigned distribution partners.
· Conduct distributor sales meetings to encourage national and local programs/promotions.
· Make recommendations to the VP of Sales for co-op (50/50) Special Events within assigned Area, based on the exposure and the sales volume of the event.
· Provide input for development of sales/promotional tools.
· Develop and submit local promotions for approval to the VP of sales at the market dictates.
· Plan & Execute Crew Drives in each market that utilizes the time of the distribution and brewery staff in a way that grows the Rahr & Sons presence in the market.
· Attend On-Premise and Off-Premise events in the market as necessary.
· Handle complaints and foster exceptional customer relations.
· Prepare and present annually for assigned wholesalers in an ABP covering goals in distribution for the following year and an execution plan.
· Submit a Monthly Sales Summary to the VP of Sales for assigned market to include:
- Current sales volume
- Distribution update for all wholesalers
- Upcoming plans for each wholesaler
- Upcoming sales meetings
· Submit a Key Account list quarterly to the VP of Sales each quarter detailing the Top 25 Rahr & Sons volume accounts.
· Submit a Target Account List that includes top Rahr & Sons Non-Buy accounts and a plan to build a relationship that yields sales.
· Submit a Monthly Work Plan that includes planned meetings, top account visits and special events.
· Maintain CRM system entries upon account visits.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Prior knowledge and experience includes:
· Preferred experience working directly with beer/beverage distributors
· Preferred experience working directly with HEB retail chain
· Preferred experience working directly with Specs retail chain
· Working with local/area chain accounts
· Knowledge of Houston/East Texas/San Antonio beer markets
· Prior use of VIP sales software preferred
· Experience managing product inventory levels
· Previous Supplier/Distributor experience a plus