Massachusetts/Rhode Island State Sales Representative
VT Based Cider Company
Apply for this Job
The Sales Representative will work autonomously to focus on distributor management, developing new accounts, maintaining current accounts and building the brand within their territory.
The position requires a self-motivated, organized and passionate person with craft brew/cider sales experience.
- Major Account planning. Ability to develop and implement account specific strategies designed to achieve target sales and penetration goals.
- Proven success in hard cider/craft beer sales
- Previous distributor management and Retail Account Management
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium brand selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against goals
- Track record of success in a highly self-directed environment
- Must be organized with strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Love for the state of Vermont and it’s delicious craft cider
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional sales role
- Experience with VIP or other reporting programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of craft beverage market is ideal
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours