Territory Sales Representative - Orange County, CA
Canarchy Craft Brewery Collective
Apply for Job
CANarchy is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to promote our portfolio brands in the Orange County, CA market.
- Represents the brewery in a positive and pleasant manner.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure a clear understanding of current and future beer releases, associated styles, and company culture.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with key retailers in the assigned territory.
- Communicates market trends and relevant sales data to brewery staff as well as distribution partners.
- Ensures that the brewery’s quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by distributors and retailers.
- Uses distributor data and reporting tools to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution, lost sales, incremental volume increases, and other business insights.
- Attends all brewery sales team meetings as required.
- Maintains an understanding of all legal restrictions regarding brewery product in each market and ensure all initiatives are executed within those limitations.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule as weekends and extended workdays are often necessary.
- Creates and executes promotions at current and potential customers, festivals, and events.
- Meets and maintain sales goals that are set quarterly.
- Travels within assigned territory.
- Utilizes and inputs daily activity into a sales management application.
- Communicates to and collaborates with the Market Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and the Sales Management Team.
- Enters daily market activity and weekly recap in Customer Relations Management software.
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in the beverage industry; previous beer distributor or supplier experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance between the demands of wholesaler management and retail execution.
- Knowledge of craft beer and the beer industry.
- Knowledge of VIP, Lilypad, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Skill in multi-tasking and being a self-starter with a strong desire and ability to execute and win.
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks on time and independently.
- Reliable and and consistent with a strong work ethic.
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to pre-plan on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and consistently execute plans in a timely manner.
- SRAbility to demonstrate a strong desire to grow professionally with the company and willingness to learn new skills.
- At least 21 years old.
- A reliable vehicle, good driving record, personal liability auto insurance, and the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-25 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.