Account Executive Midwest
Apply for Job
As Account Executive reporting into the Commercial Manager you promote one of the world's leading craft malt brand, as well as our global brand portfolio and those of our vendor partners to the craft brewing and distilling market. As such you increase customer base, volume, and gross margin in both bulk and package sales. You leverage existing customer relationships to gain more business within these accounts and establish a greater presence within the market.
In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Assure the execution of the Commercial Strategy for the Midwest, focus on achieving target volumes – margins and new customers goals.
- Build Customer Development Plans using CRM and keep them updated as an important guide to conduct commercial interaction with the different customers.
- Apply the Marketing tools to better understand customer´s behaviors and react in a way that contribute to maximize engagement, volumes and margins with the different accounts.
- Develop and maintain good market knowledge-customers, prospects, and competition (via social media, industry events, customer visits.)
- Work together with the Customer Solution Lead to seek for opportunities of new products & services that can leverage customer profitability based on a win-win approach.
- Being responsible for the region. This also include working together with Finance Team to set the accurate credit limits and seek for opportunities regarding financial solutions.
- Work with Inventory Planner to assist with inventory management and control in region and at same time assure delivery on time to the different customers.
- Work with logistics manager on freight management for best cost/position. (Review annual regional volume needs. Collaborate with logistics on new business to identify best shipment locations.)
- Coordinate any investigation of claims, disputes and credit opportunities
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.
The person we are looking for has :
• A proven experience in B2 commercial business activities within the Malting/ brewing industry.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial sales role or a technical role that was customer oriented.
• Strong customer orientation, with a street-smart mentality, capable for developing sustainable and profitable commercial relationships based on compelling value propositions
• Ability to understand supply and demand and effect on pricing
• Strong price and contract negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize activities
• Must be able to interface across multiple levels of the business in a positive and professional manner.
• Requirement for domestic travel