Analyst – Craft Beer Distribution
Apply for this Job
Remarkable Liquids is an independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages based out of Upstate New York. We made Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for four consecutive years. Currently, we are looking for an Analyst in our Guilderland Center, NY headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of an amazing team, driven to deliver the best quality craft beer, cider and other fermented beverages to our customers.
- Work regularly within Remarkable Liquid’s ERP system, called VIP. This system holds all our customer, sales, inventory and accounting information.
- Audit the accuracy of data flow among all company sources.
- Create, run, maintain and analyze internal reports necessary to conduct meaningful control and review. Reports include Gap analysis, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Analysis and overseeing budget tracking documentation.
- Assist with annual price updates, including updating and monitoring pricing in the ERP system
- Prepare and file required regulatory documents on a timely basis.
- Assist Inventory Coordinator with managing and tracking our pre-order system. Assist with general ledger assignment and maintain a dialogue with our third-party accounting firm.
- Create, manage and oversee all supplier reporting requirements
- Track supplier bill-backs and manage system to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Track and measure execution of sales programming and calculate and track performance-based expense payouts.
- Help manage a Remarkable Liquids marketing package targeted at Supplier acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Prior experience with an ERP system is required.
- Experience with general accounting.
- Microsoft Office experience including a working knowledge of Excel required.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal staff and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits, a 401k and life insurance. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.