Outside Sales Representative- Craft Beer
Little Creatures Brewing
Apply for this Job
Are you a Sales Achiever, An Influencer, A Craft Beer Enthusiast?
- Want to join the team and assist in growing the presence of Australia’s #1 craft beer in the San Francisco Bay area?
- Have a passion for Craft Beer?
- Thrive on a challenge?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Value personal growth and the opportunity for the reward?
- Reside in the East Bay or San Francisco?
Little Creatures was started by a group of mates in Western Australia. All hailing from the beer scene, these guys wanted to brew an awesome, hop-driven Pale Ale with a distinctive aroma and delicious flavor. After growing to become Australia’s leading craft brewery, this group of Hop Heads is breaking into new international markets to spread our message and share our beers. Next stop: San Francisco.
We are currently looking for highly engaging Sales Representatives to join our team to promote our #1 Australian craft beer brand - Little Creatures.
With our new venue opening in Mission Bay, we now have a spiritual home in the city to welcome guests and allow them to experience firsthand what makes Little Creatures so unique.
Based in the East Bay Area of San Francisco, you have the opportunity to showcase your ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit by promoting Little Creatures beers through the development and delivery of educational programs, execution of promotions, event activations and developing strong customer relationships. This is an exciting role in which you will be helping to shape the next chapter in our Little Creatures story.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for craft beer, demonstrated sales success (1 year minimum in an FMCG or alcoholic beverage sales role), excellent customer service skills, and the ability to grow and maintain relationships. Existing alcohol retail relationships is a plus. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility is crucial to this role. In addition, you will ideally also have a combination of the following:
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Strong organizational habits, and good critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor
- Patient, persistent and goal-oriented with a demonstrated track record of sales development
- Able to lift 60 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Be of legal drinking age
In this role you will:
- Manage a sales territory and be responsible for all activity within the geographical boundary in both the on-premise and off-premise
- Develop new accounts achieving monthly sales goals
- Liaise between account and customer service to facilitate order entry process (inventory management and order fulfillment)
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with the key on and off-premise accounts
- Be responsible for representing Little Creatures at beer festivals, industry events, and promotional in-store tastings
- Communicate consistently and frequently with each account in the territory to gain and maintain ranging and orders for fresh beer
- Provide continuing education through staff training and be the "face" of Little Creatures
- Report weekly on activity in the territory and attend responsively to customer needs and preferences
Our culture of personal achievement and well-being provides the opportunity for a fulfilling career. If you meet the above skills and qualifications we look forward to receiving your application.
We offer a market competitive remuneration package including a base salary and attractive sales incentive plan, health insurance benefits, 401K matching, PTO and other benefits.
Little Creatures Diversity Statement:
Lion and Little Creatures is committed to upholding the values inherent in equal employment opportunity. The company strictly prohibits the discrimination against any person based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws. Employment decisions are made strictly upon the basis of business needs, job requirements, and individual merit. Beyond the mere prohibition of discrimination, Little Creatures encourages and promotes a diverse workplace and knows that the diversity of its people is a source of strength.