Digital Community Coordinator
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
The Digital Community Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring the brewery’s social channels and activities, actively building relationships with our fans through comments and messages, and reporting activity to the broader marketing team. Reporting to the Content Manager, the Digital Community Coordinator is the representative of the brewery in the owned digital space. This role supports the development and execution of the brand’s social media strategy which extends broader marketing and brewery initiatives
- Develop and implement social media content calendar
- Manage delivery of social assets; monitor and optimize social asset performance
- Compile weekly metrics report of social media platforms to monitor engagement, growth and opportunities
- Monitor the broader social industry and provide regular reports on trends, updates and changes to better hone social strategy
- Assist in the development of a plan for leveraging digital retail platforms and regional events
- Maximize the value of the brewery partnerships in the digital space
- Monitor and respond to all incoming social media messages in the Sierra Nevada voice
- Elevate social media issues and collaboratively draft appropriate responses that reflect the Sierra Nevada ethos
- Assist with social media advertising campaigns when appropriate; brainstorm creative campaigns and social support with the team
- Assist team with photo/video shoots by scheduling, researching, sourcing materials, and other various tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism OR any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Experience representing a brand in the social space highly desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat with a strong passion for social media
- Exceptional written communication skills including the ability to practice a consistent voice
- Ability to balance brand style with exciting concepts
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a hunger for finding and implementing new ideas
- Ability to pitch and discuss ideas confidently with upper management
- Ability to maintain a calm and thoughtful demeanor in high-pressure situations
- Self-starter mentality: looks for opportunities instead of waiting for instruction
- Ability to distill and analyze data and organize into clear and concise reports
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Occasional travel (10-15%) required as needed, primarily to the Mills River brewery or company events in the field
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates primarily in a quiet office setting with occasional exposure to a manufacturing environment, which may include wet or humid conditions (non-weather), exposure to moving mechanical parts and loud noises, which may occasionally require hearing protection. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
**This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer