Sales Administrative Assistant
Mass. Bay Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company of Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a full-time Sales Administrative Assistant who will assist with a variety of crucial tasks related to the preparation and distribution of all Sales-related materials. This is an entry-level role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Sales and Marketing Support
- Providing additional administrative and logistical support to both Outer Market & National Accounts Sales teams
- Researching and maintaining information regarding international shipping procedures
- Breaking-out and distributing all Point-of-Sale (POS)/Programming materials to Sales teams (Harpoon Distributing Co. [HDC], Outer Market, National Accounts) including but not limited to sell cards, printed POS, premium items, inserts, tap handles and MIR.
- Assisting with the scheduling of large-scale orders on delivery trucks dispatched from the Woburn warehouse
- Mailing and tracking status of media packages and samples sent to MBBC's media contacts throughout the U.S.
- Overseeing and managing the Tap Handle Fulfillment program
- Managing tap handle inventory between the Boston and Woburn warehouses, and working with the Finance team to track orders and ensure proper billing of all orders shipped
- Assisting with the planning, production and execution of Wholesaler Webinars and other sales-related events (e.g. Sales Meetings and Wholesaler Summits)
- Creating purchase orders for all orders placed
- Scheduling of distribution for all POS/promo items
- Tracking, updating and submitting MBBC's monthly MA price postings
- Approving all orders placed by wholesalers through Boelter upon launch of Clown Shoes fulfillment site
- Monitoring monthly Boelter inventory reports to ensure items are in stock, in production, or set to deplete and continue; planning for the purchase of slow-moving inventory to be repurposed through Sales Operations
- Acting as liaison between vendors and Design/Marketing department to ensure proofs are correct, approved and ordered within projected lead times for timely delivery
- Organizing POS items
- Must be 21 years or older
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized and energetic
OPPORTUNITIES & PERKS
Opportunity to be an integral part of a professional Sales team working in a fast-paced and challenging setting. This is a full-time position with great benefits including health, dental, LTD, STD, ESOP, and paid vacation & holidays. This position also offers great perks including great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet-friendly as well!), an all-expense paid culture trip, participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
FLSA: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
JOB GRADE: Firkin
TO APPLY - Please apply directly through our Careers page.