JuneShine Organic Hard Kombucha
Apply for Job
The Packaging Technician reports to the Packaging Manager and is responsible for all aspects of product packaging including but not limited to:
• Loading empty cans onto depalletizer
• Offloading and palletizing finished cans
• Washing and filling kegs
• Organizing and cleaning packaging areas
• Operating and cleaning packaging equipment
• Maintaining accurate production documentation
• Must be twenty-one years of age or older
• Must be able to work a 4/10 alternative workweek schedule; four-day work week, ten-hour shift schedule
• Minimum of one-year manufacturing experience
• Able to navigate and input information into production software
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude during repetitive tasks
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
• Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
• Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds using appropriate equipment, techniques, tools and/or assistance
• Able to move 165-pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
• Able to multitask and prioritize levels of safety and service
• Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
• Able to work in a factory/production environment which may be loud, slick, humid, cold, and hot
Additional: Medical, Vision, and Dental Healthcare Benefits, Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off policy, & Booch Perks!
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product. Our kombucha is a jun kombucha, made from green tea and honey, whereas normal kombucha is produced with black tea and sugar. We realized that we were not alone in seeking a natural alcohol. Beer preference is at an all-time low, and wine and spirits continue to see low digit year over year growth. The alcohol class exhibiting double-digit growth is the near beer class (spiked seltzer, hard cider, etc).
Our Goals: Rapid growth, contingent upon two strict conditions: 1. We do not sacrifice quality of our product. 2. We do not sacrifice quality of our culture.
Our Culture: We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing’, by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine Inc is an equal opportunity employer.