Brew Pub Manager
Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Tampa Bay Brewing Company is recognized as a pioneer in Florida's craft beer industry and is a top producer with a line of 8 core and 38 seasonal proprietary beers with two brew pubs located in Tampa and Ybor City. The Manager is responsible for all brew pub functions, most important being the delivery of an excellent guest experience. We are looking for an experienced leader who is organized, can create a professional environment for employees and a great customer experience to our guests.
The ideal candidate will motivate employees, help us develop and grow, handle guest complaints with a smile, and build a great team of employees who can create the best experience for our guests. Restaurant manager experience is a must.
- Management experience in a restaurant atmosphere.
- Flexibility with working hours. Nights, weekends and holidays will be required.
- Proper food and alcohol licensing.
- Passion for craft beer, food and guest experience.
- Responsible for overseeing staff
- Daily decision-making, staff support, and guest experience planning
- Proper scheduling to meet business needs
- Works with ownership to develop budget
- Control profit and loss for food, beer and labor costs
- Ensure an excellent customer service experience
- Follows company policies and guidelines when performing managerial duties
- Scheduling of beer and food schools and proper licensing for staff
- Interview, hire and train employees for the restaurant
- Ensure quality food and cleanliness standards
- Follow Safety and Health Code Compliance.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff and guests
- Administrative duties relating to scheduling, personnel and financial reports
- Creating a fun work environment while maintaining professionalism.