Field Sales Manager
Local Roots Kombucha
Apply for this Job
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for Sales and Execution of Local Roots Hard Kombucha within assigned Territory (West LA - roughly Redondo to Malibu).
Essential Functions & Duties
- Increases Sales and Distribution of Local Roots in assigned Sales Territory.
- Aggressively pursues new accounts, while building relationships with existing account base.
- Develops expert Kombucha knowledge and understanding of all Local Roots products.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Some over-night travel may be involved.
- Manages his/her individual time and activities to maximize sales volume within assigned Territory.
- Maintains expense planning to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Acts as coach to all distributor representatives with regards to selling Local Roots Brand.
- Communicates retail account activity to distributor, it’s representatives, as well as internal management.
Sales Force Management
- Provides leadership, management and coaching to motivate the distributor sales team.
- Ensures the distributor’s representatives maintain an unrivaled level of enthusiasm and support for the Local Roots brand.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with distributor management and sales force.
- 5 Days per week in the field
- Time Spent in Market – 80% On Premise – 20% Off Premise
- Expectations are to conduct minimum 2 promotional nights per week.
- Calls on local retail buyers, decision makers, and key account managers on a consistent basis, building a strong relationship with customers, and networking within the field.
- Working with specific accounts, audits distributor activities, and attends meetings with local decision makers.
- Creates and maintains a regular schedule of distributor ride-alongs.
- Coordinates and works special events and promotions as assigned throughout the year
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- At minimum, two years sales experience preferred.
- Service Industry and hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent persuasive sales and relationship development skills.
- Mastery of basic computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Medium work: Employee may, or may not, have a workstation or office. Time spent conducting sedentary work is less than 50%. Requires walking, standing and/or driving Lifting 170 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Requires prolonged sitting and driving.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, pulling, and pushing.