Halyard Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Halyard Brewing Company Sales Ambassador
This position requires a creative, charismatic, well organized, and hard-working sales professional. As our lead representative for Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island you will be responsible for executing the company’s sales strategy for consumer exposure, volume in sales, and profitable growth. This position is as much about facilitating new customer encounter as it is developing business to business relationships with key on and off premise accounts.
Essential Job Functions and Accountability
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all Halyard products
- Plan and Conduct promotions and special events on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Work with our local distribution partners in support of Halyard’s portfolio by working to grow general points of distribution
- Participates in overall sales strategy, goal planning, and seeks out new opportunities to increase sales and encounter.
- Prospect new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing stop-by techniques.
- Maintain self-education on Halyard brands and the craft beer industry
- Precise reporting on follow up market visit results, communication to Regional Manager/Business Development Manager on status of market conditions, and status on completion of future business objectives.
- Organize an efficient schedule, including a daily route, and a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan.
- Keep thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- A minimum of 1 year outside sales experience and/or on premise bar experience, buyer at off premise package or bottle shop, or other sales experience
- Experience with VIP iDig and KARMA preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships
- Owns a car and ability to travel as required
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with a clean MVR
- Flexible schedule is a must - evening and weekend sampling events, promotions, and festivals.