E-Commerce Sales Representative
Athletic Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Athletic Brewing is SEEKING a versatile, passionate sales team member interested in making waves in an innovative segment of the craft beer market. Athletic Brewing is pioneering a revolution in non-alcoholic craft beer. The opportunity this role affords can be as expansive in a rapidly growing company, but also in a new and exciting business channel. This team member will lead the sales effort for the Direct-to-Retail e-commerce channel. They will operate with a high degree of independence and tackle unique challenges as we ignite this new segment. While you will wear many hats, we place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
The Direct Retail Sales Rep may live in different locations, separate from our headquarters in Stratford, CT. Your territory will be nationwide and determined based on the company’s growth objectives. Monthly visits to our Stratford headquarters will be required, however.
- Represent Athletic Brewing's values and mission
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with retail clients and buyers nationwide
- Travel to meet with key retail buyers, including sales presentations, events, and samplings at key accounts
- Forecasting production needs with brewery team and coordinating logistics with Ecommerce and shipping department
- Operate hand-in-hand with Ecommerce and Operations on a daily basis, participate in planning meetings on a monthly and annual basis
- Drive sales volume by identifying new opportunities, active selling, and motivating retailers to prioritize brand focus
- Visit new and existing retail opportunities on a regular basis - both traditional and non-traditional for our innovative segment, on-and-off premise
- Execute sell-through and merchandising initiatives for retail accounts to increase consumer trial and engagement
- Resolve client and customer complaints and issues quickly and professionally
- Develop promotional budget for key accounts
- Accurately track all expenses and inventory from POS to sampling
- Keep diligent records of all elements of trade performance (everything from volumes/velocity to reactions to promotional budgeting)
- 4-year college degree
- Beverage/restaurant industry experience valued
- Ecommerce and digital marketing experience valued
- Strong computer skills and savvy valued
- Clean driving record
Skills and Traits:
- Passion, Integrity, Honesty, Dependability, Attention to detail
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements of delivering beer and setting up at festivals - safely lift, climb stairs, clean, etc
- Must be able to travel around the territory freely and regularly
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Good communicator and team player, ability to build meaningful relationships with new contacts and motivate
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers
- Passionate interest for the brewing industry and community
- Available to work nights/weekends from time-to-time
- Location: Work from home/road
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email email@example.com to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.