Headlands Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
The Sales Manager has 2 primary areas of responsibility – own Headlands sales in the San Francisco Bay Area market, and help refine and implement our overall sales strategy. This includes working closely with our distributor partners to build and enhance relationships while spreading the word about Headlands beer.
We are looking for somebody who has proven experience in selling alcoholic beverages, preferably craft beer, in the San Francisco Bay Area region. They must be able to articulate, develop and help us implement a plan for accelerating sales growth on- and off-premise but also be prepared to roll up their sleeves and sell and manage accounts in San Francisco and its surrounding areas.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in craft beer sales, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A passion for the craft beer industry, and all that is great about the Bay Area.
- Ability to lift 25lbs and move up to 150lbs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Secure and maintain new accounts both on- and off-premise
- Occasionally transfer product to and from distributors
- Assist in managing distributors (project orders, take inventory and check date codes)
- Set up and work events both at accounts and beer festivals
- Competitive compensation package DOE
- Sales commission
- Mileage reimbursements
- Monthly spending allowance
**Please send cover letter and resume to the link provided at the bottom of the page.**