Director of Marketing
Columbus Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Job Posting: Director of Marketing
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: Vice President
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the oversight of all marketing related programs for Columbus Brewing Company. The successful candidate will be a strategic partner to the business, an outstanding manager, and have strong brand building experience.
- Lead the development and execution of Columbus Brewing Company’s overall vision, brand positioning, tone, and voice.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate an overall marketing strategy, ensuring consistency in message across all communications.
- Collaborate with executive team to maintain strategic plans that align and enhance the company’s initiatives.
- Create and execute a strategy for consumer development to attract new customers to the brand and increase loyalty from our existing customers.
- Coordinate all outside media, public relations, press releases, publishing, copywriting, and social media.
- Manage all marketing collateral and digital assets, ensuring they are readily available to promote entire portfolio both internally and externally.
- Manage the merchandise program, ensuring merchandise is consistent with brand identity, market trends, and promotions.
- Partner with the sales team to establish strong relationships within the distributor and retail environments and create outstanding marketing materials and programs to achieve sales goals.
- Create and manage departmental budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years experience in management of 2 or more people
- 2+ years social media strategy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Schedule and Compensation
- 40 hours a week.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage, and beer.
Columbus Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.