Area Market Representative (Multiple Locations in New England)
NOCA Beverages Inc.
Apply for this Job
This is a ground floor opportunity to manage an assigned territory, grow distribution & sales, and gain brand exposure, while at the same time increasing your compensation by hitting quarterly and yearly objectives. We are hiring for multiple locations across New England (NH, MA, CT, ME, RI, and VT).
WHY WE NEED YOU
Launched in 2019, NOCA Beverages is a Boston-based Spiked Water company with current distribution in NH and MA. We are an innovative and quickly growing company, fostering an exciting and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, in which each team member sees and feels the results of their contribution.
We are looking for individuals who can fully immerse themselves in NOCA as a brand and have a strong desire to help shape the future of a young and exciting company!
The Area Market Representative will be solely responsible for promoting the NOCA brand and achieving pre-determined distribution and volume goals within an assigned territory under the guidance and leadership of the company’s founders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Activate new accounts while maintaining and growing existing buying accounts
- Daily management of on and off premise account relationships
- Regular account visits and sales calls to both existing and new accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts
- Track and monitor progress with accounts
- Ensure proper merchandising of NOCA at on and off premise accounts
- Organize and attend samplings, on-premise events and beer festivals
- Collaborate with company founders to establish monthly target account lists and sales goals
- Maintain communication with NOCA team and wholesaler representatives
- Engage and educate consumers about the brand and the mission
- Some weeknight and weekend work, as needed
- Embrace and represent NOCA’s entrepreneurial spirit, values, purpose, and brand-identity
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-7 years of supplier or wholesaler experience required
- Experience selling in NH, MA, CT, ME, RI, or VT required
- Ability to influence, build a rapport, and motivate strong relationships with wholesaler sales reps, wholesaler management, and key retail customers
- A strong desire to build a career in sales and work with a high-growth startup
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident, and positive personality
- Ability to “wear multiple hats,” including completion of administrative tasks, expense reporting, budget management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience with VIP software is a plus
- Ability to frequently lift and move cases of product
- Reliable car, valid driver’s license, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Above market base salary with quarterly bonuses
- Paid time-off
- Opportunity to work and advance in a high growth startup environment
Please send Resume, Desired Start Date, and Salary Expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “NOCA Area Market Representative” in subject line. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.