Ground Breaker Brewing
Apply for this Job
Ground Breaker Gastropub is 100% dedicated gluten-free serving beer and food. We are looking to hire a killer Cellar Person to join our team!
The Cellar Person position will assist in the operation and upkeep of equipment and maintain quality control throughout all aspects of the Brewing and Cellar processes. Cellar Person will be responsible for assisting the Head Brewer in keeping production running smoothly and maintaining all beers at optimal quality levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in expanding their brewing knowledge. Hours may vary to align with Production needs.
- Shipping and Receiving: Willing and able to help build & load/unload orders, assist with packaging.
- Cellar Work: Transferring beer, performing tank CIP, regular cleaning of floors and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow SOP’s to meet quality specifications and ensure proper keg line operations.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and on time.
- Perform all tasks in an efficient, safe and productive manner.
- Maintain inventory as needed. Report and low levels of inventory to your supervisor when necessary.
- Monitor gravities, temperatures, and carbonations daily.
- Be responsible for ensuring that security procedures are adhered to throughout the building.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with staff.
- Arrive to each shift on time with a positive attitude.
- Assist other departments when necessary, including but not limited to Cellars, Packaging, and Quality Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of work in a professional brewing setting or equivalent education in professional brewing process.
- A degree in Fermentation Sciences is preferred.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.