Vice President of Sales
Roughtail Brewing Company - OKC
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Vice President of Sales
Roughtail Brewing Company is an Oklahoma-based brewery founded in 2012. The current facility is in Midwest City and has been at maximum capacity for over two years. We are transitioning into a state-of-the-art facility located near the booming Chisolm Creek district In North OKC at the beginning of 2020. The brewery will feature an automated 30 BBL brewhouse, 14,000 sq. ft. of 30' tall brew space, 3,500 sq. ft. of taproom and private event space, and 2,500 sq. ft. of office space. Furthermore, we've got another 2.5 acres on which to expand. We primarily focus on IPA's, but we will be diversifying our portfolio once the new facility opens.
The Vice President of Sales will oversee current Roughtail markets and any future markets. In this position, you will plan, organize, and control sales functions from a conceptual state through distribution cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. The VP of Sales will report directly to the CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall area sales strategy and goal planning for Roughtail Brewing.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Responsible for sales growth; maintains self-education on Roughtail brands and the craft beer industry.
- Prepares monthly paperwork on time and in a professional manner: plans and participates in regular sales training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Ensures consistency with all marketing and sales activities with the rest of the company.
- Provides monthly sales reporting.
- Coach’s subordinates on how to prospect new business by, creating a funnel management system, set up presentations, supervises all sales and marketing functions.
- Advises on hiring, training, developing, and delivering timely annual performance reviews to sales reps.
- Keeps thorough and up-to-date notes on direct reports existing and target accounts: and produces monthly audit reports and discusses monthly score carding with subordinates.
- MUST have five or more years of proven sales experience in craft beer.
- Must have experience with grocery and convenience store accounts on a corporate and local level.
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer as well as being well-connected to the craft brewing community in the craft beer marketplace.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The Ideal candidate will start no later than 1/1/2020.
- A Pre-employment background check is required.
- Travel of up to 25% is required.
- Roughtail Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Please do not call the brewery.