Apply for Job
Do you have previous brewery, supplier or beer sales experience? We're looking for a talented Supplier Representative for 21st Amendment Brewery and Brooklyn Brewery to join our team!
The Supplier Representative is responsible for acting in the assigned supplier's behalf in regard to Imperial Beverage and their customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work closely with sales team to manage relationships and sell into key accounts, and present suppliers at sales meetings
- Work with Category Manager to represent Imperial Beverage and assigned supplier in the market
- Conduct assigned corporate sales calls representing Imperial Beverage
- Execute the sales plan and strategies the assigned suppliers and Category Manager provide
- Organize assigned supplier's representation at special events, festivals and be present as needed
- Attend product tastings, sales meetings, conferences and trade shows, as required
- Stay up-to-date on new products and the changing needs of customers
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be determined
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 2 years' experience in distributor sales, supplier sales or beer sales
- 21 years of age or older
- Customer service skills to listen and respond to customer/supplier needs and concerns
- Flexibility to work varying hours to accommodate customer needs and special events
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with various types of people
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, pay attention to details, meet tight deadlines and follow through until completion
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level
- Desire to stay up-to-date on industry trends and product knowledge
- Display confidence, reliability, persistence and composure
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Ability to attain a Michigan Liquor Control Commission license
- Valid Driver's License with no restriction
- Intermediate computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift/carry an average of 30 pounds. The employee is regularly required to drive to different locations in varying weather conditions and will stand, walk, reach, twist, squat, bend and sit.