160 over 90
Apply for this Job
The Field Manager is responsible for effectively managing a remote Field Team, stationed in various markets across the country. It is the responsibility of the Field Manager to properly train, coach, and support the Field Team, which in turn allows the Field Team to flawlessly execute the various sampling and trade programs that support Anheuser-Busch’s Belgian Beer brands (Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, & Leffe) in the Off-Premise Channel. This includes being in the field a minimum of 2-3 days per week conducing ride-alongs and coaching sessions that will occasionally require non-traditional work hours. In addition to managing the Field Team, the Field Manager supports the program by analyzing results and identifying ways to improve & optimize the program. The Field Manager has an entrepreneurial mindset in managing their assigned territory and works directly with the client (Anheuser-Busch) to report on program successes, KPI’s, opportunities for improvement, and troubleshooting efforts. This position will be based on either the east or west coast of the United States and requires some travel to manage assigned markets.
- This position is a Full Time salaried Manager role that oversees the Field Off-Premise Belgian Sales Manager program.
- Support the hiring and training of new employees
- Develop and deliver Fusion / Anheuser-Busch specific training for Field Team
- Engage with the client on a regular basis to ensure all programs are running smoothly, accepting various tasks and assignments directly from the client as they arise.
- Work with the Account Director to make and communicate critical decisions about program operations (including but not limited to protocol changes, best practices, and teaching moments)
- Evaluate the performance of all assigned Field Team members, providing verbal and written feedback, including where they stand on pre-defined targets and goals.
- Support the Director and Vice President, Account Services, with budget management, tracking and communicating specific line item usage/changes.
- Monthly review of KPI’s and program progress while managing bonus pay-outs
- Support the Trimester Review Process, playing an active role in the evaluation of all programs on a trimester basis, bringing forth new ideas for program improvement.
- Spend a minimum of 2-3 days per week in the field, working with the local Off-Premise Belgian Sales Managers, developing insights & best practices to share with the broader field team
- Travel to various markets to observe, coach, and assist Off- Premise Belgian Sales Managers
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Manage, coach, and develop Account Coordinator direct report(s)
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or related field
- 5-7 years of field marketing experience preferred, specifically in Off-Premise beverage category
- Proven success in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and lead teams, remote team management a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to travel and/or be available occasional nights/weekends
- Must be highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and results driven
- Ability to think and lead strategic conversations with confidence; gain internal team alignment on a message and prepare the team to deliver a presentation to clients