Area Sales Manager
Apply for this Job
The ASM is responsible for maintaining and increasing Monopolio's distribution at retail. You will work independently and with the wholesaler sales teams to provide continuous service to our existing and targeted account lists. We're looking for a reliable, motivated, self-starter who will continue to grow our footprint. Someone who is up for the challenge of growing the MONOPOLIO brand in an entrepreneurial environment. This position reports directly to the National Sales Manager.Key responsibilities include:
- Sell our beers to on-premise and off-premise accounts by building strong relationships with retailers – grow existing accounts and open new accounts
- Collaborate with our distributors' sales representatives to market and sell our beers
- Maximize sales by monitoring and improving product merchandising and freshness in retail locations
- Grow brand awareness by executing marketing efforts including in-store tastings, participating in local/mexican events, tap takeovers, etc.
- Present product, brand, and values to retailers and bars
- Work closely with distribution partner sales team to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Train, motivate, and influence managers and staff at retailers and distributors
- Utilize data and sales information to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts and promotions
- Develop account action plans to maximize long term account sales
- Identify and execute on opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Supply POS materials to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Execute merchandising of Monopolio products both on- and off-premise
- Engage new accounts with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress
- Develop monthly sales report and plan to execute
- An ideal candidate must have experience in SALES within the alcoholic beverage industry. This includes working for distributors, suppliers, manufacturers, and/or trade experience (2+ years)
We make fresh cerveza.
In 1882 a Mexican farmer and a wandering Frenchman formed an unlikely duo with a single goal in mind: to brew the finest cerveza in all the land. Together they built a brewery that would help fuel the rise of beer across Mexico. Their famous lager, Monopolio, was proudly brewed for 50 years and recognized at world fairs from Chicago to Paris.Today, we honor that tradition and carry on the legacy, brewing the original recipes with the same love and commitment, and with the same goal of producing world-class cerveza.