Account Sales Manager - Beer Portfolio
Total Beverage Solution
Apply for this Job
Total Beverage Solution is fast growing supplier with a selective portfolio of iconic international beer, wine, and spirits brands. We have over 50 people employed nationally, and strive to be the most professional, fun, entrepreneurial, and well-funded U.S. partner for large import brands. Notable portfolio brands include Weihenstephaner, Saison Dupont, Greene King, Rekorderlig, Edradour & Signatory single malt scotches, Tohu & Kono wines from New Zealand, and others.
The Account Sales Manager for the metro New York, New Jersey area is responsible for growing the on- and off-premise retail account base for TBS largest beer brands. It is intended to be a two-year role with promotion track for strong performers to the TBS Regional Market Manager role which leads distributor management for a $2-3M revenue region. Key responsibilities in the Account Sales Manager role include:
- Personally obtain placements in on- and off-premise accounts.
- Manage relationships TBS brands’ largest existing on-premise accounts.
- Manage and build relationships with larger multi-outlet regional key accounts.
- Work with TBS region manager to analyze market activity, develop target account lists, and manage trade funds and pricing.
Benefits and Perks
At Total Beverage Solution, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary and bonus, we’ll shower you with additional benefits and perks, including:
- Health: We cover the majority of the cost of medical premiums for you and your dependents.
- Retirement: We match up to 4% of your salary in the 401(k) plan.
- Volunteer Days: In addition to excellent vacation and holidays, we provide two paid days off for you to volunteer at any non-profit organization of your choice.
- Financial Protection: We provide $50,000 of basic life insurance, short- and long-term disability at no cost to you.
- Continuing Education: Our tuition reimbursement and professional develop programs help you to continue to grow and learn.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office (it’s in your house!) and dress business casual for most of your meetings.
- Transportation: We provide a monthly car allowance, in addition to reimbursing you for your monthly fuel costs.
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least 2-4 years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Skills: You must be familiar with the three-tier system in the on- and off-premise environment and be able to demonstrate numerical and analytical acumen to identify sales opportunities.
- Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. It’s also a sales role, so you must be able to overcome objections and obstacles.
APPLY NOW for this incredible career opportunity!