National Accounts Manager
Creature Comforts Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
CREATURE COMFORTS BREWING CO.
The candidate must be located in Georgia.
Atlanta, GA is preferred.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the National Accounts Manager, you will be setting goals and crushing them! Specifically, you’ll be responsible for over delivering against Creature Comforts Brewing Co.’s Quality Sales objectives in both on- and off- premise key chain accounts. You’ll be responsible for managing relationships with key senior level buyers, communicating and executing against brand priorities, and following up on initiatives and programs with our CCBC and wholesaler sales teams. You’ll be in a senior level position, reporting to our VP of Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
FOCUS ON QUALITY
- Understand that quality is our top sales driver for building a stronger brand.
- Develop strong relationships with our key account customers to become their best partner.
- Create a purposeful relationship with both our Commercial Sales Team and distributor partner.
- Design, communicate, track, and recap all programming initiatives.
- Have meaningful and purposeful relationships with buyers at Chain Grocery, C-Store, Drug, Club, Supercenter, and on-premise accounts.
- Communicate brilliantly both internally and externally.
- Understand the buyers needs and manage time effectively.
- Train our Commercial Sales Team and our distributor partner on fact-based selling and how we go to market in the key account universe.
- Have a best in class relationship with our distributor partner’s Chain Teams and gain their ongoing support executing against all of our plans.
- Developing and building out a future team structure
- Over deliver on Market Execution Plans including features, ads, programming, and creativity around our brands.
- Build, manage, and exceed expectations around ad/features and distribution throughout the year while tracking execution on an ongoing basis.
- Have a deep understanding of the business utilizing data reports and understanding sales trends to create selling stories for our buyers, Commercial Sales Team, and distributor (IRI, VIP, Neilson, etc)
- Track the Commercial Sales Teams’ execution against all chain programming with follow-up and follow-thru on all initiatives.
- Evaluate programs and promotional events throughout the year and encourage the team to do so as well.
- Be able to problem solve and always think opportunistically.
- Budget management including MIRs, IRCs, T and E, Programming, etc.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for growth.
MARKETING & BRAND DEVELOPMENT
- Oversee the growth and development of Creature Comforts brands. .
- Work with the Creature Comforts Marketing Team to identify brand building opportunities, bring programming to life, and collaborate on cross-merchandising opportunities driving pull-thru.
- Identify community programming tied into our charitable efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4-6 years of proven success in the craft beer industry and wholesale distribution management.
- 2-4 years of people management experience and a history of developing direct reports.
- A deep understanding of IRI, Nielsen, VIP, and other industry leading analytic tools
- Must have a thorough understanding of the three-tiered system
- Understanding of chain pricing and general operations
- Passion for the industry, a genuine sense of pride in all that they do, and strong work ethic.
- Strong knowledge of the craft brewing industry.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- National, Regional, or Local Chain experience.
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the year.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone.
- Strong knowledge of the company, its history and its product offerings.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn and master the selling skills process.
- Intermediate computer competence in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to complete company’s administration requirements on time
- Must have a clean driving record as Motor Vehicle Record checks will be conducted on candidates.
WE WELCOME ALL CREATURES
At Creature Comforts Brewing Co., we work hard to create a culture that embodies our values. One of the ways we accomplish this is through our commitment to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any employee or applicant's race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Once you join our family, we ensure that each employee feels safe and included through our value of Extending Kindness. As a commitment to our value of Extending Kindness, Creature Comforts prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come just as you are, crave curiosity, and pursue your passions with us!
MORE ABOUT US
If you believe you are a fit for the role and want to work for Creature Comforts, please consider mission, purpose, and values, which are included at the end of this job post. If these are values you can truly exemplify in your work performance, then we welcome you to learn more about us at our website & apply!
Our mission is to build an industry respected craft brewery that helps people navigate the beautiful and complex world of beer.
To Create Opportunities for Human Connection.
Crave Curiosity- A curious mind leads to a better living
Moderation Matters- In life as in beer, being balanced is best
People Over Product- Products are expendable. People aren’t
Extend Kindness- Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better- Whether job or community, make it better