Sales & Marketing Director
Line Creek Brewing
Apply for this Job
SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
LINE CREEK BREWING COMPANY IN PEACHTREE CITY, GA.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the right person to step in and lead our sales and marketing operation forward as we continue to grow. They will create and execute marketing campaigns, manage sales team with clear goals, coordinate events and sales with distributor representatives, and build relationships with on premise, off premise, and chain accounts. We are looking for a partner and a leader to be an integral part of the management team and contribute to our continued growth by constantly displaying a high level of competency, maturity, responsibility, and leadership.
ABOUT THE BREWERY:
Line Creek Brewing Company was born from a few long time local residents with a passion for craft beer who saw the need for a great brewery in Peachtree City that could serve local residents and regional beer lovers alike. We began operations in June of 2018 and have an incredibly vibrant and high-volume tap room which serves as one of the hubs of our local community, and we are steadily ramping up production volume to serve our ever-growing distribution footprint.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
Peachtree City is an award-winning master planned community located just south of Atlanta, Georgia. Most people know us as the “golf cart” town, as our community is connected by over 100 miles of multi-purpose paths that are used for navigation by golf-carts, bikes and on foot. Founded in 1959, the city is home to a diverse population and provides the best in residential, recreational and commercial areas. Our County is at the epicenter of the booming film and television industry in Georgia and is home to Pinewood Studios, one of the largest movie production studios east of Hollywood. We are also thirty minutes from Atlanta, the cultural and entertainment hub of the South. Some of our community’s recognitions include:
Best Places to Visit*--*Expedia 2019
Best Places to Live in Georgia*–*Livability.com, AreaVibes.com,*2016
The 10 Best Places in Georgia*–*Motovo.com, 2014
Best Places to Live*–*CNN/Money Magazine, 2013
Official Bicycle Friendly Community*- League of American Bicyclists
Official Runner Friendly Community*-*Road Runners Club of America
- Develop an annual sales plan including sales targets and expense budget.
- Manage sales staff to ensure strategy is executed and goals are met.
- Coach, motivate and inspire the sales team.
- Develop and manage our social media & online strategy.
- Work closely with our distributor partners to execute our sales plan.
- Travel throughout Metro Atlanta as needed to meet with distributors, visit retailers and work with sales team.
- Create plans for promotional activities and special events in each territory.
- Help develop brands and the marketing strategy utilizing print and digital media.
- Monitor industry sales and pricing trends.
- Maintain strong relationships with key retail accounts and distributors.
- Spearhead community outreach.
- 3+ years in craft beer with a distributor or brewery. Other types of beverage sales will be considered.
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends is a must.
- Proven track record of improved sales.
- Knowledge in Annual Business Plan development and presentations - Ability to develop and maintain distributor relationships.
- Thrives working independently, self-motivated, and knows how to prioritize and manage time, a high-tolerance for flexibility and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow up skills.
- Person must demonstrate sense of urgency and have a passionate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Experience with inventory/order building software (Plex/Ekos/etc)
- Experience with CRM’s
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of chain sales and developed relationships with buyers
- Comfortable with Excel, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite
Line Creek Brewing provides:
Competitive Base Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience
Profit Sharing and Equity Opportunity commensurate with experience
2 weeks paid vacation annually
Please contact and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org