Flying Dog Brewery
Apply for Job
We view craft beer as an art form unlike any other. We’re committed to world-class beer that’s only rivaled by our dedication to innovation and brilliant band of craft beer artisans. We’re looking for a Packaging Manager to join our team of artistic misfits.
We have a high speed bottle filler that packages four bottles every second. In addition to operating the bottle filler, the Packaging Manager also oversees the packaging of cans and kegs. This is the perfect job for someone who sweats the small stuff and would love managing a small team of packaging mavericks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Safe operation and supervision of packaging equipment and team members
- Create and maintain SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Daily and weekly scheduling of team members
- Maintain and review documentation (checklists, production logs, training records, etc.)
- Daily coordination with quality team to ensure all products are meeting standards
Our must haves
- Strong math skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Packaging experience preferred but not necessary
- The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time and easily lift 55 pounds repeatedly
- A love for leading a team