Technical Sales Manager – Florida, Caribbean, Central America & Colombia
Florida Based Draft Packaging Company
Apply for this Job
Technical Sales Manager - Florida, Caribbean, Central America & Colombia
The company is a leading draft beer (and other beverages) solutions provider to the market – specializing in the craft beer market as well as industrial scale breweries. Due to recent growth in Central America and Caribbean; as well as potential in Florida and Colombia, there is a need for a territory leader with sound technical and commercial skills in this region.
Reporting to President-Americas, this role will involve the ownership of the Florida, Caribbean, Central America and Colombia (“FCCAC”) markets. The employee will be responsible for co-developing and implementing a growth strategy within the region. The successful candidate will develop new accounts, provide customer service to allow the company to develop and secure contracts within its market place.
The successful candidate will be able (after suitable training) will lead the commercial activity in Caribbean, Central America, Colombia and Florida. In order to do this, they will be required to prepare and present sound technical and commercial/service solutions and be the lead commercial person owner charged with the responsibility to grow sales volume and revenue.
This role is ideal for an ambitious person with sound technical knowledge of the brewing industry who wishes to combine technical skills and commercial experience to grow this fast paced market.
With other members of the commercial ‘go to market’ team’, To co-develop and implement a technical & commercial strategy to deliver agreed sales volumes and to execute on that plan. Whilst not exhaustive the key tasks will be to:
- Lead the FCCAC for all day-to-day commercial & technical activity to drive sales volume and revenue
- Develop, an active pipeline of house accounts for breweries and other industries for which the product is applicable (Cold Coffee, Kombucha, wineries etc)
- Actively action the pipeline, develop proposals/negotiate wins to hit sales targets
- Key account management and growth in the wide reaching Central America, Caribbean, Colombian and Florida beer market.
- Develop account plans to leverage accounts won to optimise sales volumes
- Active account management of customers
- Ensure adequate training of customers, distributors and users
- Support with guidance in brewery, in supply chain and in end use position
- Sound knowledge of brewing and the filling / packaging processes (particularly draft beer)
- Comfortable in selling a technical product
- Effective communicator, both internally, with customers and partners.
- Ambitious, driven commercially astute with quick concept up-take
- Spanish required
- Rapid salary progression on delivered performance
- Significant performance related bonus
- Contribution to health care scheme (after qualifying period).
- Public Holidays with pay
- Paid vacation