Mast Landing Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Title: Cellar Tech
Reports to: Head Brewer
Start Date: Immediate
Mast Landing is looking to add a passionate and dedicated Cellar Tech to assist in the growth of our expanding brewery. We have a small, tight-knit staff who all desire to make the best beer possible. The ideal candidate will possess an uncompromising attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and hold themselves to the highest possible standards. Mast Landing offers a fast paced working environment with ample opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Beer transfer, FV and Brite CIP, dry hop, yeast pitching, yeast harvesting, etc.
- Strict adherence to SOPs and quality control standards
- Maintain meticulous notes on cellar processes, cell counts, beer carbonation, beer fermentation, etc.
- Assist Head Brewer with inventory management (hops, chemicals, etc.)
- Take part in rotating weekend cellar responsibilities
- Operation and maintenance of equipment used in cellar production (pumps, forklift, ph meter, etc.)
- Assist in specialty projects as needed
- Brewery experience, particularly in the cellar, is not required but strongly encouraged
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on a team and independently
- Flexibility with scheduling and willing to work early mornings, late nights, and weekends as required
- Must be 21+
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Experience operating a forklift preferred, but not required (Will train the right candidate)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Abililty to lift 55 lbs+ multiple times on a daily basis with or without assistance
- Ability to remain standing for 8-10 hours
- Ability to work in extreme environments in hot, cold, and wet conditions
- Ability to work in tight areas while twisting, bending, pulling and pushing
- Ability to frequently climb ladders and stairs safely on a daily basis
- Paid time off
- Company sponsored retirement plan
- 100% company paid health insurance (individual, family, domestic partner)
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter in a SINGLE PDF to email@example.com with the subject "Cellar Tech Application: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME." **APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED OUTSIDE OF THIS FORMAT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Mast Landing Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religious affiliation, age, secual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.