San Diego North County Sales & Marketing Rep
Fall Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
• Aggressively pursue new on & off-premise sales
• Call on existing key accounts to secure new distrobution, making timely presentations and
introducing new and “limited release” beers.
• Executing weekly on and off -premise promotions and periodic special events that generate
brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts.
• Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff and distributor sales
• Participate in company meetings and otherwise work with other members of the FALL team
to execute/achieve business goals and objectives.
• Complete necessary administrative reporting on a timely basis
• Maintain all Sales Goals and personal budgets outlined to you by your supervisor.
• Other duties as periodically assigned by your supervisor.
• Average 60 account calls per week (12-15 per day)
• Average 8-10+ new draught sales calls per week
• Average 1 promotion
Knowledge and passion for craft beer
Clear driving record and reliable transportation
Must reside in San Diego County