Sales and Brand Representative
White Lion Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
White Lion Brewing is currently looking for a Sales & Brand Representative responsible for Sales, Events and Co-Brand Management. The incumbent will work the designated Territory of Suffolk County, Massachusetts. This is done by enhancing and managing the brewery’s self-distribution network to ensure company is offering White Lion to On & Off premise accounts. In addition, the Incumbent works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the territories. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
Candidate must have Craft Beer experience both On & Off premise and be located in the greater Suffolk County area.
The ideal candidate will visit key accounts in their assigned territory. The position requires a self- motivated, organized and passionate person with craft brew or other spirt/wine sales experience. Someone who brings significant ambition, strong leadership qualities and a desire to be a team player.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Off Premise Sales:
Ideal candidate will establish, maintain and visit key accounts in their assigned territory to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
- Participation in special events, trade shows and other marketing activities on behalf of the brand
- Occasional travel to other sales territories to provide similar support as necessary
Establish a portfolio of permanent and seasonal accounts
- Develop influential relationships with decision makers at key on premise accounts
- Work with key accounts to develop brand image in the on premise market
- Communicate strategic priorities, drive and manage key initiatives, and develop systems to track and manage. Monitor sales progress against business plans.
- Execute brand distribution goals and manage overall performance
- Manage all key account performance and development
- Introduce and sample new products an packages to customers
- Solicit and gain product visibility and presence of brand in key accounts
- Make account calls to chains accounts and key on premise accounts
- Manage POS allocation and execution standards
- Provide sales analysis insight to upper management, including evaluation of trends and obstacles.
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium brand selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against goals
- Track record of success in a highly self-directed environment
- Must be organized with strong written and verbal communications
- Working knowledge of Eko’s, Google Drive, Dropbox and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel frequently as required
- Ability of analyze and think strategically
- Attention to detail
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise and minimal product between accounts within assigned territories
- Must have clean driving record, registration and insurance
- Results oriented and self-motivated with a high sense
- Flexible hours and occasional weekends and nights are required.
Physical Work Environment:
Must be able to:
- Reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Goals and Objectives:
The Massachusetts Suffolk County footprint of establishments (On - Off premise) offer a tremendous amount of growth opportunity to penetrate a larger market and market share.
The primary goal is to increase and stabilize the number of On and Off premise accounts.
Compensation and Disclosures:
Incumbent must sign a non-compete, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement.
- Under Massachusetts Law the incumbent is an employee at will.
- Base Salary commensurate with experience. Commission Incentive Package.
- TIPS certification requirement.
- Meet Commonwealth standards for Sales Permit.
- Incumbent reports to the President/ General Manager or designee.
- Weekly expense card.