Seismic Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Emanating from the craft beer capital of Northern California, Seismic Brewing Company was founded by friends and brewing industry veterans that share a passion for high quality craft beer and an audacious vision to establish new benchmarks for environmentally sustainable brewing through technique and technology. As our name implies, Seismic Brewing Company will be a powerful force in our local community, and we will be a catalyst to shape the brewing industry landscape.
ABOUT THE JOB
As we prepare to introduce our beers and our story in Southern California, we are seeking motivated, charismatic sales professionals with a passion for craft beer to join our team as a MARKET MANAGER. Our Market Managers will have the opportunity to help launch an award-winning Northern California craft brewery in their local communities and to be an ambassador for your market to our brewing team. The primary objective for our market manager is to help share our story and build relationships with select on-premise accounts within their market. The Market Manager will be coached and supervised by a Regional Sales Director and work closely with our local distribution partners to achieve their goals.
JOB DETAILS: Our Market Manager will interact with many distinct groups & have a wide range of responsibilities. All job details listed below are intended to support the principal goals of sharing our Seismic Brewing story and helping to build our brand consistent with our company values within their home market.
- ON-PREMISE RETAIL: build relationships & our account base: identify the best beer for each customer.
- DISTRIBUTORS: educate and inspire distributor sales personnel: work together to grow our business.
- FESTIVALS & EVENTS: be the face of Seismic Brewing to your local community: celebrating our beer.
- BREWERY: coordinate inventory & logistics with our ops team: keeping our beer fresh & in-stock!
- 1-3 years of craft beer sales experience, with a good grasp of the 3-tier system and CA ABC laws.
- A strong passion for craft beer! Cicerone Server Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present publicly.
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work independently and as a part of team.
- Access to a reliable personal vehicle; travel will be required in this position
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Package, specifically working with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Valid driver’s license free from any DUIs within the past 3 years & 0 points on their driving license.
- The ability to have flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that will be determined by experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, fully funded for employee
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Awesome company culture & amazing people!