Market Manager - Santa Barbara
Boochcraft - High Alcohol Kombucha
Apply for Job
JOB DESCRIPTION – MARKET MANAGER
Position: Market Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Why are you interested in working for Boochcraft?
- If you were a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be?
SUMMARY: The Market Manager is responsible for building the Boochcraft brand within their
assigned territory by achieving sales goals set by the Sales Manager and driving account growth.
This role will require a dynamic individual with a drive to develop a fast growing, emergent category.
- Willingness to uphold our external company values
- Sell to new accounts (restaurants, bars, liquor stores and grocery stores)
- Manage existing account relationships
- Build Boochcraft presence in accounts with point-of-sale, events, and gaining incremental distribution
- Input all data into CRM
- Network with industry buyers and build relationships with key employees at accounts
- Build relationships and conduct ride-alongs with distributor partner
- Present new flavors and package options at distributor meetings
- Key traits and attributes: Excellent communication skills, organized and detail oriented,
- connections in the restaurant or grocery world are a plus
- Seek out event opportunities (craft beer festivals, food festivals, tasting events, etc.)
- Collaborate and assist in executing all promotional events with the event coordinator
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager and/or his/her designee.
KEY COLLABORATORS: Brand Manager, Market Manager, Regional Event Manager
- Education: BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field or 4+years experience in outside sales; MSc/MA a plus.Experience: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in outside sales or relevant experience and should be a passionate enthusiast of Boochcraft.License or Certification: Owns a vehicle and valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Specialized Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Google suite, mobile apps and CRM.
- Sales, restaurant, bar, beverage experience.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift moderately heavy equipment (a minimum of 60 lbs.) and operate equipment within safety standards.
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
TERRITORY: San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County
POSITION TYPE: This is a full-time position.
TRAVEL: Some travel outside of the designated sales territory and overnight can be required.