Director of National Accounts
Mother Earth Brew Co.
Apply for this Job
Mother Earth Brewing, a family Owned & Operated Company distributes across the country from its two production breweries located in Idaho and Southern California. The Director of National Accounts is responsible for the development, administration, management, execution and reporting of the company’s annual business plan as it relates to national accounts in both the On and Off-Premise Channels of retail sales.
- Design, Establish, Maintain and Utilize a database of National Accounts.
- Design, Establish, Maintain and Utilize a database of Distributor Contacts affiliated with National and Key Accounts.
- Develop and Execute a Strategic Plan that will lead to New and Expanded Business.
- Provide, Develop and Grow Relationships with National/Key Account Retailers and Distributor Partners.
- Ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the beverage alcohol industry (Beer Category Preferred) with at least 3 years’ experience selling/managing national/key accounts in both the On and Off-premise arenas.
- A proven track record of success in establishing relationships leading to new and expanded placements in national/key accounts including but not limited to: Vons/Albertson’s/Safeway/Kroger Brands/Trader Joe’s/Publix/Wegmans/Giant/BevMo/Whole Foods/Total Wine & More/YardHouse/BWW/Chili’s and others.
- Demonstrated success in establishing and working with retailer groups including but not limited to: MGM/CET/Disney/Cruise/Golf/Resort/AEG and others.
- Specific examples of detailed ability to develop utilize and manage administrative tools including databases, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Ability to understand and utilize scan/depletion and other syndicated data (IRI/Nielson/VIP).
- Demonstrated understanding of the 3-tier system and distributor/retailer pricing structures.
- Specific Examples of strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct experience meeting and presenting to national/key retailers and alcohol distributors.
- Proficient with Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite of Products as well as IOS based devices.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a current (30 day) DMV record without restrictions.
- Must be able to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time and be able to lift/move 55lbs repetitively.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively via standard modes of travel (plane/train/boat/auto/etc.).
- Must be available and responsive at all times and have the ability to accommodate various time zones and geographic locations.