Deep River Brewing Company - Triad/ Central NC Sales Representative
Deep River Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Deep River Brewing Company is looking for a sales representative for the Triad/Central North Carolina territory . This person is focused on growing sales within the assigned territory and increasing the sales foot print as time goes on. The sales representative will work closely with our retail partners as well as the brewery. Daily customer interaction is of utmost importance and attendance at promotional events and samplings will be required. As the distribution network increases we see this position’s territory growing as well. The ideal candidate would be willing to relocate to the area or live in the territory.
• Develop a strategy/marketing plan to increase sales within sales territory
• Identify potential new accounts and action plan to bring them online as a Deep River customer
• Develop long-term relationships with new and existing accounts
• Maintain current account relationships within the assigned territory
• Visit accounts regularly to take orders in self-distributed areas and ensure customer satisfaction at all accounts
• Follow up on orders placed to ensure timely and accurate delivery
• Bring samples and discuss beer options with new and existing accounts
• Train distributors & retail accounts (including bartender & waitstaff personnel) on all brands
• Schedule and participate in tastings, promotions, and special events that may occur any day of the week or after standard business hours
• Night and weekend work required
• Some overnight stays within territory will be required
• Minimum 2 years sales experience in outside sales within the craft beer industry is required
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Must be independent thinking and hard working
• Must be able to drive long distances regularly, in your own vehicle
o Mileage reimbursement provided if a company issued vehicle is not available
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule outside of regular business hours as needed including nights and weekends.
• Must be able to represent Deep River Brewing in a responsible and professional manner at all times.
• Must have a valid clean NC Drivers license and reliable transportation
• Knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry
• Work minimum of 40 hours per week
• 2 year college degree or more
• Computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Gmail, Google Calendar
Wages & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• Healthcare coverage
• Paid vacation, company holidays and personal days
• Mileage reimbursement or company vehicle
• 401k with company match
• Beer stipend
Please email a resume and cover letter to info AT deepriverbrewing DOT com
Please put "Triad NC Sales" in the subject line of your email to indicate what position you are applying for.
Please do not stop by or call.