NOLA Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience working in the cellar and have a firm knowledge of the following:
- Cleaning and sanitizing fermentation and brite tanks
- Transferring the beer from tank to tank
- Monitoring the fermentation process of beer, including temperature, gravity, and carbonation
- Cleaning and sanitation of tanks, product lines, equipment, and floors.
- Execute all tasks in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Protocols
- Maintain cleanliness of the cellar and related areas
- Complete and submit necessary paperwork accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate all maintenance/repair issues and manage repairs
- Monitor gravities, temperatures, and carbonation level daily.
- Knowledge and experience on the packaging side a plus, as we occasionally need extra hands to help out there.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to become certified to operate a forklift
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in both hot and cold environments
- Capable of standing on your feet for long periods, 8-10 hours per day.
What NOLA Brewing offers:
- Base Salary commensurate on experience
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation annually
- Beer benefits!