Chicago Suburbs Craft Beer Territory Manager/Sales Representative - Baja Brewing Company
Baja Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Baja Brewing Company is looking to expand its sales force in Chicago, Illinois, and is seeking an experienced beverage sales representative to cover its Chicago Suburbs territory.
Established in San Jose del Cabo in 2007, Baja Brewing Company introduced its Cabotella blonde ale in the United States in 2013, and has achieved strong sales and product placement in bars, restaurants, grocery stores and liquor stores. Our portfolio currently consists of three styles of Mexican craft beer in four formats: Cabotella, a blonde ale, Por Favor, a Mexican IPA and Escorpion Negro, a black ale available in half barrel kegs, 5 gallon cannisters, 12 ounce bottles and 12 ounce cans. Are you ready to grab your sombrero, hop on the burro and join the revolucion?
Baja Brewing Company’s Chicago Suburb Territory Manager will report to our Director of Sales, and be responsible for the successful sale and distribution of Baja Brewing Company product on premise and off premise throughout the Chicago Suburb markets. New business development at accounts yet to experience the magic of the burro is a must.
Chicago Suburbs is not an easy market to sling craft beer; Baja Brewing Company expects its representatives to be enthusiastic, creative, knowledgeable, professional and passionate about its brand and product.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years bar/restaurant sales experience; beer/wine/spirits experience moves you to the front of the line
- Valid drivers license, insurance and clean driving record
- Flexible availability; as one of the lucky few to not have to be stuck behind a desk 9-5, M-F, you should expect to work nights and weekends as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Craft beer market knowledge and aptitude to deepen that knowledge
- Exemplary customer service skills (giving out free six-packs to your buddies does not constitute ‘exemplary customer service’)
- Ability to transport up to 100lbs. of merchandise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain weekly appointments with accounts within the county
Competitive compensation will include base salary plus commission to be identified based on experience.
Serious inquiries only; no recruiters. Submissions must include cover letter and resume.