Downeast Cider House
Apply for Job
are you a game changer? a results oriented gatekeeper who isn’t afraid to think outside the box? do your synergies align with a culture of paradigm-shifters INNOVATING for TOMORROW because TOMORROW IS TODAY?!?!?!
we want to lead american cider. our road is unknown, the market’s getting crowded, and our competitors have more money, more people, and more experience. success so far hasn’t been easy to come by, and success in the future isn’t a given. we’re using the resources at hand, seizing every opportunity we get, and taking our unfiltered approach to the top.
reporting directly to the cmo, the brand manager’s mission is to be the champion of the brand, maintain a clear understanding of who our customer is, deliver the promise we’re making to them and execute the fulfillment of that promise across the entirety of the customer experience. this position ranges from big and sexy work like owning positioning and design, to the critical front lines of customer service.
- lead the cohesive & consistent translation of the brand positioning across all touchpoints
- define our consumer segments and be the voice of the consumer
- oversee brand design and creative resources
- strategize, produce and execute integrated marketing campaigns eg. advertising, pr/influencer, events/partnerships, sampling to meet brand & business goals, launch new markets, new products and new brand activity
- develop trade marketing materials to support sales team efforts
- plan and manage copy, content, updates and measurement of all digital owned media channels including social, web, CRM/newsletter.
- create an attractive and desirable employer brand to support talent & recruitment
- own customer service (phone/email)
- keep up to date on consumer, industry and cultural trends to inform future marketing programs.
- manage marketing budgets
- measure, analyze and optimize campaign performance
- communicate and evangelize our brand internally and align company around foundational ideas
- bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years of relevant consumer marketing experience on the brand side (e.g. food & beverage, alcohol, consumer package .)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strategic and analytical mindset
- proficient with management across all social media platforms
- budget-management skills and proficiency
PERKS & BENEFITS
- unlimited vacation policy
- 401k with company match
- short term disability
- voluntary life & ad&d, voluntary long term disability
- health & dental insurance
- a voice in the direction of the company
- the trust - and freedom - to make your own schedule