Facilities Maintenance Manager
Apply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to add to our growing team.
The Facilities Manager ensures the brewery runs smoothly, from mechanical systems and brewing equipment to stocking necessary repair/replacement parts to keep production moving. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Ensure the brewery runs smoothly, from mechanical systems and brewing equipment to stocking necessary repair/replacement parts.
- Day to day routine inspection of critical systems.
- Inspection of brewing equipment, including pumps, packaging machines, chiller, boiler, glycol and utilities piping such as compressed air, CO2, and various types of water.
- Execution of routine maintenance at recommended intervals.
- Facilitate the installation of new machines.
- Various repairs/maintenance of mechanical systems
- Work closely with manufacturers, distributors and other vendors to stay informed of any changes to machine processes, functionality and upgrades.
Qualities candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, PTO.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.