Territory Sales Rep. - Los Angeles
AleSmith Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
AleSmith Brewing Company is dedicated to creating the world’s highest quality beer, while promoting an understanding and appreciation of craft beer and its styles and traditions to those we faithfully call our customers.
If you are passionate about craft beer and interested in helping to support our mission, we are currently looking for a Full-Time Territory Sales Representative for Los Angeles, to develop and manage distributor accounts, while growing volume and visibility; create new procedures and SOP’s related to new market/product launches and promotional events; and uphold Company philosophy, guidelines, policies, SOP’s and safety procedures in assigned territories.
Specific Territories include: Downtown, South Bay, West LA, Hollywood, North OC
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Education and/or Experience: A Certificate and/or Diploma from a Business School, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a minimum of 2 years of experience working in an influential sales roles within the craft beer or beverage industries
• BJCP and/or Cicerone certification (or agreement to enroll in a program)
• At least 21 years of age
• Strong interpersonal skills with a successful proven track record of developing strong relationships and meeting/exceeding sales goals
• Solid knowledge of beer styles and the craft brewery industry
• Demonstrate approachability, composure, and strong customer service orientation
• Experience or education in marketing/promotions is preferred
• Solutions-oriented, self-motivated, and results driven
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced computer skills with MicroSoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong decision making, planning and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with staff, customers, and vendors
• Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
• Well organized with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Ability to lift 55 lbs regularly and stand for long periods of time
• Availability to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays for special work-related events such as beer dinners, tap takeovers, etc.
• Ability to travel
Qualified candidates please email with your attached resume and cover letter in order to be considered.
Please include the following information in your cover letter:
• Which position are you applying for?
• Why are you interested in AleSmith Brewing Company?
• Have you applied at AleSmith before?
• What are your short and long term goals and how does this position help you get there?
• What rate of pay are you seeking?
• Why should we consider you?
AleSmith Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.