Brewery Representative/Social Media Coordinator
Apply for this Job
Position Title: Brewery Representative/Social Media Coordinator
Supervisor: Marketing Manager and Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Wage Grade: Salary
Position Description: The Brewery Representative/Social Media Coordinator is a hybrid job which is both responsible for assisting the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager. This job is expected to be 75% sales, covering part of the Northern Oregon Territory, and 25% Social Media coordination and content building. Social media tasks will include: aid in facilitating outlined marketing and communication plans through different mixed media marketing tactics, including social media and on and off-site events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with accounts and distributor sales reps within Northern Oregon territory
- Will work with Sales Manager to establish priorities and targets
- Pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing off and on-premise accounts to secure new distribution and maintain current business
- Execute on and off -premise events that generate brand awareness and additional business
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff, buyers, and owners. The same goes for distributor sales personnel.
- Participate in crew drives, distributor rep Work Withs, and any other sales/team building activities as needed
- Work with Sales Manager and distributor partners to execute and achieve sales goals
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Travel to company sales meetings/training at the brewery; participate in crew drives in other territories, and work with other members of the Ecliptic team as needed
- Adhere to all budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinate, plan and schedule Social Media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Untappd and others as needed. This includes:
- Creating original content with photos and videos
- Reposting tagged content
- Act as the voice of the company, responding and engaging with followers on all social media platforms within specified timeframe, which may include nights and weekends.
- Attendance at beer Festivals/Events to capture content for social media
- Occasional assistance pouring or set up of events and festivals may be needed
- Assist in keeping website content and photos up to date.
- Keeping assets up to date.
- Graphic creation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ‘got your back’ team attitude
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to think outside the box and propose new ideas
- Genuine enthusiasm for craft beer and an active participant in the craft beer community
- Willingness to regularly work during evenings and weekends and more than 40 hours per week
- Strong communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills- detail oriented & able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Eye for design/photography for social media posts. Photo editing experience a plus.
- Current OLCC license
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- This position is subject to certain pre-employment screenings and background checks
- Must be located in the Portland Oregon area
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Able to regularly lift/carry 50 pounds
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with sometimes slippery floors
- Able to work in varying degrees of temperatures that is typical for a retail food industry
- Floor surface may vary from hard tiled floor or concrete to carpet
- Ability to tolerate a high-level work pace that is typical for a retail food industry
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud
- Able to work 6-8 hours on your feet
Please include your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.