Regional Sales Representative (Milwaukee)
Maplewood Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Regional Sales Representative covering the Greater Milwaukee Area with plans to expand to statewide.
- Solicit new accounts while maintaining relationships with existing On & Off Premise Accounts.
- Develop a schedule to cover territory and contact/meet with various buyers.
- Complete weekly/monthly sales reporting to be presented to Maplewood & Distributor management.
- Maintain a complete and accurate account list with notes using CRM software.
- Set up & attend community outreach events, including: Tastings, Bar Events, Festivals, etc.
- Monitor Distributor performance objectives in respective markets.
- Conduct Distributor sales trainings and ride-along sales days.
Qualification and Skills
- Experience: 2+ Years of Beer Sales with a supplier or distributor is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the craft beverage industry and emerging trends.
- Strong written and communication skills with a great relationship-building personality.
- Organized, Self-Motivated, Efficient, and have high standards for Customer Service.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekend.
- Ability to lift 35lbs and use dolly to transport/maneuver 170lbs Kegs.
- Must have a clean driving record, own a reliable car, and be willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Local Alcohol Server Course/Certification must be completed prior to start date.
- Optional: Server-Certified Cicerone or Certified Cicerone.
- Salary with Monthly Sales Bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance @ 50% Split
- 401K with company match
- Gas/Mileage/Entertainment budget
- Paid vacation