Quality Control Lab Technician
Platform Beer Co.
Apply for this Job
- Assessing Yeast Health
- Testing in-process and finished product for microbiological contaminants including PCR, Plating, and Forced Fermentation
- Testing in-process and finished product for quality control metrics including SRM, VDK, ABV, and IBUs among others
- Reporting test results in desired format in a timely manner to support production
- Maintaining completed production paperwork files and physical retains
- Assisting in cleaning lab equipment and workspaces
- Assisting in sensory panel preparation and data analysis
The ideal candidate for the QC Lab Technician opportunity is a team-oriented, professional who requires little direction in day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a QC lab in a production environment
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Self-learner and voracious reader
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel & PowerPoint) & Google Suite (Docs & Sheets)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamlined business model.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals.
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at all costs.