Night Shift Distributing
Apply for Job
Summary of Position:
The NSD Sales Manager is accountable for producing maximum sales and distribution of the NSD portfolio of products through effective leadership and supervision of the sales team. This role is responsible for the development, training, day-to-day management and overall success of the NSD sales team. The person in this role will consistently assess the skills and impact of each team member and will partner with them as needed to acquire and maintain the necessary tools to successfully fulfill their goals and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the sales team and all day-to-day sales activities
- Partner with leadership team to develop and implement sales targets and goals
- Hold sales team (and each individual)accountable to goals
- e.g revenue, placements, account visits, events
- Actively assist the sales team with their objectives and evaluate their ongoing progress towards objectives
- Develop, initiate and monitor strategies and incentives to support projected sales goals for NSD portfolio
- Lead training & development programs for each member of the sales team
- Provide field coverage when team members are on vacation/sick etc
- B.A. Business/Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of beverage industry sales experience
- Two or more years of people management and development experience
- Demonstrated high energy level and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Adaptable, thrives in a fast paced and ever changing situations.
- Open and positive mindset.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity.