Director of Distributor Relations Northeast
Island Coastal Lager
Apply for this Job
- Managing the Relationship between Distributors in the Northeast US
- Establish Relationships with Middle/Upper Management within the Distributors as needed.
- Create Presentations for Distributor Meetings as needed.
- Ensure Adequate Inventory.
- Understand and work with processes within each individual beer distributor.
- Managing Off-Premise Chain Initiatives at Distributors along with On-Premise Incentive Programs.
- Quarterly/Bi-Yearly Meetings with Distributor Partners within Assigned States.
- Annual/Quarterly Business Planning With Distributor Partners.
- Communicate with Distributor Partners on needs of the brewery and needs of the distributor.
- Work within the matrix of Sales Communication, Distributor Management, and Chain Management to ensure full execution on programs and initiatives.
- 5 year+ within distributor management for a large beer supplier within the Northeast United States.
- Preferred experience within the Major Macro wholesale distribution network ( ABI/ Miller Coors Etc.)
- Ability to Travel 50-70% for distributor meetings and in market visits as needed.
Increase distribution and brand awareness for Island Products in specified market.
- Establish and communicate all sales and distribution goals within assigned area.
- Obtain and execute the sales and distribution goals for the assigned markets.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key distributor personnel.
- Implement and execute all sales programs and promotional activities with all assigned distribution partners and internal sales team.
- Conduct distributor sales meetings to encourage national and local programs/promotions.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Sales for co-op (50/50) Special Events within assigned Area, based on the exposure and the sales volume of the event.
- Provide input for development of sales/promotional tools.
- Develop and submit local promotions for approval to the VP of sales at the market dictates.
- Attend On-Premise and Off-Premise events in the market as needed.
Foster exceptional customer relations.
Prepare and present annually for assigned wholesalers in an ABP ( Annual Business Plan) covering goals in distribution for the following year and an execution plan.
- Submit a Monthly Sales Summary to the VP of Sales for assigned market including;
- Current sales volume
- Distribution up date for all wholesalers
- Upcoming plans for each wholesaler
- Upcoming sales meetings
- Submit a Key Account list quarterly to the Director of Sales each quarter detailing the Top 25 Island volume accounts.
- Submit a Target Account List that includes top Island Non-Buy accounts and a plan to build a relationship in conjunction with wholesaler that yields sales.
- Submit a Monthly Work Plan that includes planned meetings, top account visits and special events.
Maintain and track CRM system entries.
Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus structure.
- Health Insurance.
Beer and events benefits.
About Island Coastal Lager
Island Coastal Lager (ICL) is a beer and lifestyle brand with current distribution in 7 states in the Southeast, 3 states in the Northeast and plans for rapid expansion up the East Coast. Island can also be found on the water fleet wide with Carnival Cruise Lines. Island Coastal Lager is an American Premium Lager brewed with the highest quality ingredients containing no fillers or preservatives, ICL is an easy-drinking beer at just 4.5% ABV with a smooth, crisp finish. ICL is available on draft and in 12oz cans in both 6-packs and 12-packs and 16oz ‘tall boy’ format. To learn more, visit the website at www.islandcoastallager.com and follow ICL on social media with the handle @islandcoastallager.