Apply for Job
About the Bruery:
The Bruery is an award-winning craft brewery established in northern Orange County. We craft flavor-forward, experimental, innovative beers, which we distribute in 29 states, 5 continents, and sell directly to customers through our two Tasting Rooms and three membership Societies. The Bruery encompasses our sub-brand The Bruery Terreux and our hop-focused, endorsed brand Offshoot Beer Co.
About the Role:
The Events Manager is responsible for leading and executing events that support brand and business objectives the entail engagement, delight, , awareness and retention goals for our members and business. This includes for Society members, tasting room general brand awareness events. The Events Manager will be accountable for all tasks related to planning, execution, event legalities, logistics and pre / post event analysis.
Essential Duties (include but not limited to the following):
- Maintain a working knowledge of The Bruery brand and products
- Responsible for ideation and implementation of event calendars in alignment with business objectives.
- Procure necessary event permits and permissions, develop event production timelines, coordinate asset development and ordering, and evaluate and select vendors and event support resources in alignment with event guidelines and budget.
- Assist Tasting Room Events Coordinator with sourcing new events and securing all details for execution
- Lead the onsite event coordination, staff scheduling and implementation of events, including nights and weekends, as appropriate, communicating directly with key stakeholders, vendors and attendees.
- Manage a budget, plan costs and events accordingly.
- Conduct post-event surveys and evaluations to determine improvement opportunities and return on investment.
- Responsible for proper maintenance, cleaning and care of event equipment including jockey boxes, tents, backdrops, POS, vehicles, etc.
- Ensure safety of guests and staff
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-4 years event coordination experience
- Experience managing others (preferred)
- Advanced public speaking and communication skills
- Available to work nights and weekends as required
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Perform monthly inventory of all event equipment
- Basic computer skills including working with spreadsheets
- Able to work standing and on your feet for long periods of time (up to 12 hours).
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds
- Able to troubleshoot beer pouring and draft systems
- Understanding of craft beer drinker and culture
- Knowledge of our products and beer making processes preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain Cicerone Certified Beer Server certificate
- Must obtain LEAD training certificate for state of CA within 90 days of hire
- Clean driving record
Applications must have cover letter and resume.The Bruery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check required.We offer competitive compensation, health, dental and vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k, annual merchandise credit, and of course free beer!