Lawson's Finest Liquids
Apply for Job
This position communicates the Lawson’s Finest vision, mission and values in the marketplace. The Marketing Director is responsible for maximizing the brand’s visibility and exposure for new and existing customers. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The Marketing Director actively contributes to the Leadership Team and supervises the Marketing and Events Coordinator.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates marketing expertise, positive leadership skills, and is a strategic thinker
- Thrives working collaboratively in a team environment and has supervisory experience
- Is extremely organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and has strong follow through with tasks
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is honest, and hard working
- Has demonstrated success in beverage, food, or other consumer product marketing
- Manage conception, development, and execution of company’s strategic marketing plan with clear deliverables, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Collaborate with all company departments to create and execute strong marketing programs for brand management, public relations, media communications, event marketing, merchandise, and advertising
- Generate and implement marketing strategies to enhance customer engagement and generate new sales at the Waitsfield location as well as in each of Lawson’s Finest key markets
- Develop a market research program, build customer databases and demographics, and implement additional communications programs with customers and fans
- Ensure consistent communication of and protect the integrity of Lawson’s Finest brand image and message to consumers, vendors, the media, and the wider marketplace
- Collaborate with Chief Creative Officer and CEO to create and manage branding and marketing assets
- Develop and manage an annual marketing budget with short and long-term scheduling of resources
- Create an annual marketing calendar based on key themes, benchmarks, and goals
- Oversee all aspects of marketing including graphic design, point of sale collateral, public relations, social media, website, etc.
- Supervise and collaborate with the Marketing and Events Coordinator to meet key objectives
- Participate in events, festivals, and other promotions
- Monitor data, produce reports and present to the Lawson’s Finest Leadership Team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Develop innovative marketing strategies and negotiate advertising contracts
Requirements & Expectations:
- Highly organized with proficiency in various software including Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms.
- You must have a positive personality and offer creative solutions to challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and/or 5 years or more of previous experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Physically capable of a variety of duties including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, and extended amounts of physical activity and talking.
- This is a full-time salaried position. Starting salary is commensurate with experience and benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, company medical, dental, and 401k plans.