Backward Flag Brewing
Apply for this Job
Backward Flag Brewing is searching for a Sales Representative to join our team. We are a Veteran Owned and Woman Owned 10bbl brewery located near the Jersey Shore.
Backward Flag believes in always moving forward and never retreating. We are looking for someone who can help us continue our push forward. This position will be responsible for forming relationships with our existing accounts, developing relationships with new accounts and leveraging those relationships to increase sales and distribution of our products throughout an assigned geography.
As a Sales Representative, you will work independently and as a member of a team. Flexibility with schedule and ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends is a must. You must be able to multi-task efficiently, problem solve, and work well with others and independently. Thorough knowledge of the Backward Flag brand, craft beer and rules governing alcohol sales in the state of New Jersey are required.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Someone who can rise to any task. No day is a perfect day, the right person will be flexible in jumping in and knocking out any task that comes up.
- We embrace a ‘figure it out’ mentality. We don’t do things “because that’s how they’ve always been done,” Everyone is expected to be a leader. We move quickly on new ideas and need them to come from everyone on our team.
- Interested in all aspects of the craft beer industry and hungry to learn. Personal self-development is always on-going. We will invest as much into you as you are willing to invest in yourself.
- Prior experience in alcohol beverage sales.
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- The ability to think on your feet to creatively solve problems
- Organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, and a desire to represent our brand at events, festivals, and educational series.
- Knowledge of craft beer (major bonus if you have Cicerone level 1 certification or higher)
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
Base Salary + Commission + Travel Stipend
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing our future together.
Please send resume AND cover letter to email@example.com